As we all process the impact of recent measures related to COVID-19 in the Cayman Islands, we are continuing to work hard to ensure your comfort and safety. At Kirk Office we believe it is prudent to remain calm and be prepared. Therefore, I am writing to inform you of steps we have taken to ensure we continue to serve your needs effectively.
- Increased frequency of cleaning and disinfecting all surfaces in our retail store and offices.
- Hand sanitizer is available for use in our store by staff and customers.
- Our drivers are using hand sanitizer prior to every delivery.
- We will deliver orders according to your changing requirements; this can be coordinated with our Customer Service team.
- Account managers will be corresponding by phone and email, rather than in person.
- Our on-site managed inventory service will be suspended until further notice.
Our aim is to be responsive to your needs while placing the utmost importance on the safety of both your team and ours. In the coming days, our Customer Service team will be reaching out to discuss your needs and any changes you may require in your regular service. In the meantime, please feel free to contact us if we can be of assistance.
Thank you for continuing to put your trust in us.
Managing Director, Kirk Office